The proposal should include:
- Chosen approach description: theoretical framework, methodology of the study, the expert approach, ideological objective or an artistic concept;
- Purpose and problem of the study;
- Brief description of the work itself: what you have investigated, what was the main source for the material;
- The results or their absence.
You may also add:
- the hypothesis and what have happened with it: have you proved it/ rejected it;
- Who have investigated this theme before you and why it is not enough;
- What are the themes that you would like to discuss apart from the results (for example: methodology, further research, the problem).
What you should avoid in your proposal:
- introduction on rapidly changing world at the age of technologies, the thematic justification is about something different;
- long compositions on theoretical basis and aspects of the methodological framework;
- findings instead of questions;
- questions instead of findings.